Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Glitz+Glam Part 1: Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Starry Sky Makes Eyes Twinkle and Shine!

When this kit says you'll sparkle, they're not fibbing! And this full size shadow is probably the glitteriest product there: Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Starry Sky 07 ($12.00). In fact, this smooth powder had so many glitter flecks strewn across the pan that my camera had issues capturing it!

"Sephora Mono Eyeshadow has the perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver show-stopping effects. This expert formula comes in three fabulous finishes: matte, glittering, and metallic shimmer. To create a scintillating look, prepare your lids to perfection with Sephora Collection's "Tricks of the Trade" Eye Primer, a sheer eye primer, for smooth, lasting, crease-proof eye shadow application. Next, apply your color dry for a natural vibe or dampen your brush and apply wet for an all-out sophisticated stare. With 80+ shades to choose from, let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary." 

From a subtle liner to a full-on smokey eye, Starry Sky has yet to fail me in multiple ways. Its blendability but pigmentation have earned it a space in the top of my makeup bag.

Starry Sky is #8.
Honestly, I have never used a primer with this shadow. There is no need to. Without any cosmetic assistance, this shadow stays put until I wipe it off. Bonus: It's paraben-free and antioxidant-infused formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes whatsoever.

It's a bit late, so I'm too tired for the entire "Approved" thing, but I'll rate it:)

***** or A+.

I can't name ANYTHING wrong with this shadow. The price is reasonable and the quality is AH-MAZING. The next shade I'm lusting for? TINY BUBBLES.



XOXO,
Gabby

No comments: